Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Finals next week

So I don't know how I survived this semester but I did. Thursday is the last day of class and Friday we have some testing to do over Pharm class. I have finals Mon thru Wed of next week. I really need to study for them. I can't believe how hard it is to study with Aidan around. Part of it is that I just want to enjoy him and not have to worry about school. Another part is that he just doesn't like to be ignored. I found a babysitter for him for when I need to go to class or study but now I'm kind of freaking out about leaving him with someone that's not family. I know it has to be done. Especially, since my summer classes start at the end of May and they are everyday for 3 weeks.






So I know I'm biased but isn't he just the cutest?

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment